We call it the ‘Poor Man’s True-Caller’.
The basic need of developing such a product was that:
- Feature phones have no such option available to them.
- Devices latched on to 2G and 2.5G networks cannot use the existing apps in the market as the number does not get displayed during the ringing state of the device.
- It is imperative from the safety perspective of the callers.
So this solution identifies and displays the name of the caller if the same is not a part of the devices address book.
- Is an innovation from a feature phone perspective
- Does not require data connectivity
- Would be on subscription basis
- Is evolving in terms of augmentation of database.
- Is customizable from an operator perspective.
- It is non intrusive and works at the time of the call receipt as in during the ringing state