This interactive and cost-effective Transactional messaging solution is ideal to communicate and receive responses simultaneously from a large audience. Spice Digital provides end-to-end messaging solutions through its plug and play architecture which integrates with the company’s existing IT infrastructure like ERP, CRM or other legacy applications to deliver digital interaction over SMS as the bearer channel.
Transactional message means an SMS which are sent to your customer to pass on necessary information for using your product or services. For example:
- Information sent to its customer(s) by a Bank or financial institution or insurance company or credit card company.
- Information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorized agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation.
- Information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students.
- Information sent by e-commerce agencies in response to e-commerce transactions made by their customers.
- Information sent by a company or a firm or depository participant, registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) or Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) or Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) or National Commodity & Derivative Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX) or Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX) to its clients.