BY PROCEEDING WITH YOUR REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS “PLAY-TO-WINCONTEST” YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THE OFFER AND THEREBY AGREE ON IRREVOCABLE BASIS, TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE T&C MENTIONED HEREUNDER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE T&C, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS OFFER.
PLAY-TO-Win Contest (Hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) is sponsored, organized and administered by Spice Digital Limited, a company having its registered office at 60 D, Street No. C-5, Sainik Farms, New Delhi – 110062 and its corporate office at S Global Knowledge Park, 19 A & 19 B, Sector -125, NOIDA b 201301, U.P, (hereinafter referred to b SDLb ); in association with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, a company having its registered office at Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, Delhi -01 (here in after referred to as b BSNLb ) (jointly referred to as b Organizersb ).
This Offer is made purely on a “best effort” basis and participation is voluntary for the eligible Subscribers of PLAY-TO-Win Contest (the “Service”). SDL in association with BSNL reserves the right to participation in the Offer.
1. Offer Period
This Offer is open for a limited period with effect from 19th Aug 2016 at 00:00:01 hrs till 17th Oct 2016 at 23:59:59 hrs (b Offer Periodb ).
2. Eligibility Criteria
2.1 The Offer is open for all active pre-paid & post-paid categories of mobile subscribers of BSNL, who subscribe to Service in BSNL South Zone telecom circles of India (the b Subscribersb ).
For the sake of clarity, a b Subscriber /Participantb for the purpose of this Offer shall mean and include an individual/person, who is the rightful owner/user of the pre-paid or post-paid mobile connection of BSNL, registered in BSNL South zone circles in India and in whose name the mobile connection is active and registered as per the records maintained by BSNL (and which shall be conclusive). In case a participating Subscriber is an employee of a company and the mobile connection used by him is registered in the name of an employing company, the employee /user can participate in the Offer provided that the employing company issues a No Objection Certificate (NOC) and authorization of the employer duly permitting the employee to use the number for participation in the Offer, receive the Gratification and accept the terms applicable for the Offer.
2.2 The employees of BSNL & SDL and their group companies affiliate or associate companies are not eligible to participate in this Offer.
2.3 Any postpaid Subscriber with any outstanding amount as dues against three monthly bills generated by BSNL shall not be eligible to participate in this Offer.
2.4 This Offer is available for Subscriber of BSNL South zone circles of India.
2.5 In order to be eligible for this Offer, a Subscriber/participant must fulfill the following criteria-
3. Participation, Charges ,Selection of the Highest Scorer(s) & Gratification
3.2. Applicable Charges
1 This service is available @ Rs.3/- per attempted question.
2 No Subscription charges are applicable for the Services.
3 In the event that a BSNL prepaid subscriber does not have minimum balance in his/her balance, the system will not allow the customer to use the service.
3.3. Selection of the Highest Scorer(s)
1. Participating Subscriber who has scored the highest points at the end of Offer Period will be selected as the final winner. In case of a tie between the two or more Participants i.e. if two or more Participants have equal scores then the Subscriber who has the answered most correct answers in least time, shall be selected by BSNL/SDL for Gratification / Prize as mentioned below. Even then if there is tie between more than one Participants, the winner shall be chose by draw of their names. It is also specifically agreed by the Participants / Subscribers that the decision of SDL and/or BSNL with regards to the Offer including the process for selection of the highest scorer shall be final and binding upon them and the Participants agree not to dispute, or seek any clarification for the same from either SDL or BSNL or both.
2. Questions and their answers, designed / sourced by SDL, are as per their best knowledge and information available and have been collected and framed with reasonable prudence. In case there is any discrepancy / dispute regarding the questions or answers, neither Organisers nor any third party involved shall not have any liability towards any Participants.
4. Gratifications / Prize(South Zone)
The Subscriber/Participant who shall generate the maximum score after the end of the Offer Period, in each telecom circles in India, shall be selected as winner and will be bequeathed with gratification as mentioned below.
|SMAART PHONE||2||End of contest|
|CYBERSHOT CAMERA||1||End of contest|
|GOLD COIN||2||End of contest|
Note: It is understood and agreed by the Subscribers that mere participation to this Offer during the Offer Period, does not entitle the Subscriber/s to claim the Gratification. He /she should be a selected/ declared as the highest scorer by SDL in conformity with the terms of clause 3.3, to claim the Gratification(s) mentioned above.
5. It is understood and agreed by the Subscribers that a selected Participant/highest scorer shall have to be the rightful owner of the particular mobile phone number/ connection, registered as per the records maintained by BSNL (and which shall be conclusive). If the selected participant/highest scorer is not able to provide sufficient evidence to show that he/she is the rightful owner/user of the particular mobile connection, BSNL reserves the right to award the Gratification to the next eligible participant.
6. By participating in the Offer, the Subscriber hereby further understands and agrees that SDL shall at its sole discretion be responsible for inter-alia the selection of the Participants and delivery of the Gratification at the mentioned venue of the choice of BSNL & SDL. The decision of SDL in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Subscriber/Participant.
7. The Participants shall be intimated through web-site of BSNL. The results of the Offer shall be published/ uploaded on the website of BSNL. The Subscriber/s may also log into the said web-site to check if he /she has won the Gratification from the Offer. The Subscribers/Participants are required to be vigilant on their part in gathering information regarding the selection of the highest scorer and/or for collection of Gratification. The date and time of selection of the highest scorer shall be within 30 (Thirty) working days from the date of the closure of the Offer and the information shall be uploaded on the website as aforesaid, after the closure of the Offer. The Subscriber hereby understands and agrees that BSNLb s responsibility in the Offer is limited only to the extent of communicating the list of participants to SDL and uploading the results on its web-site. It is specifically mentioned that no information by post/courier/fax/telegram or any other mode shall be given by the SDL or BSNL.
8. At the end of the Offer Period and after the declaration of the highest scorer by SDL/BSNL, the Participants who have been declared as the highest scorers and who have won the Gratification as per clause 4 of the T&C, shall be entitled to claim the Gratification from BSNLb s Circle Offices. (the b venueb ). SDL/BSNL shall not be responsible for the travel arrangements and/or any cost incurred by any of the highest scorers for the collection of their respective Gratification. The Gratification offered may be given to the successful participant/highest scorer during a special event, the venue, date and time of which shall be announced by the Organizers, at their sole discretion, subsequent to the completion of the Offer.
9. The Participants including the highest scorer understand and agree that acceptance of the Gratification by the Participant, constitutes grant of permission to BSNL as well as SDL and its affiliates, to click photographs of the Participant/highest scorer and use the Participant/highest scorerb s names, photocopy, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, only for purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever to the Participants/highest scorer. The participating Subscriber hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing /submission of his/her personal information with SDL.
10. SDL / BSNL do not guarantee the quality of the goods being offered as Gratification nor is liable / responsible for any defect in the goods so obtained/availed, by the Subscribers under this Offer. SDL /BSNL shall also not be liable for any defect in the Gratification so offered to the successful Participant/highest scorer under this Offer.
11. The Participants understand and agree that the Gratification under the Offer is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstances. The Gratification shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be applicable to specific Gratification and shall have to be duly complied with by the successful Participant/scorer.
12. Any Gratification of value in excess of INR 10,000/- will be subject to deduction of Tax at Source (b TDSb ) under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961, if applicable (Here, the value of Gratification refers to single payment i.e. each Gratification and not the total of all gratifications during a financial year). Such TDS on the Gratification/s shall be borne by the successful participant/highest scorer. Further, all the successful Participants/highest scorer must furnish a valid Indian PAN Card copy to claim the Gratification amount, or Gratification, irrespective of the value of the same, failing which the successful Participant/highest scorerb s Gratification shall be forfeited, or the Gratification shall be rolled over to the next eligible Participant, at the sole discretion of the Organisers. The successful Participant/highest scorer shall also be liable to pay all the other taxes which are applicable under any statue or law.
13. The selection shall be final and binding upon the Participants.
14. All Gratifications must be claimed by the successful participant(s)/highest scorer, along with the documents specified herein below firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. *The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the successful participant(s)/highest scorer include the following-
15. The Gratification(s) to the participant(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes /formalities in connection with the Gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers mentioned in clause 14 of this T&C and as required by BSNL/ SDL before accepting the delivery of the Gratification. Any failure on the part of the successful participant/highest scorer to comply with directions issued by BSNL/ SDL for claim of Gratification shall entitle BSNL/ SDL to forfeit the Gratification.
16. The Subscribers understand and agree that in case the Gratification is not available, any gift of equivalent value will be given by SDL. All incidental costs/taxes/levies related to the Gratification(s) shall be exclusively borne by the subscriber including but not limited to TDS, Gift tax (if any), Road Tax, Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the government Central, State or Municipal.
17. In case of any queries/ complaints, the Subscribers shall have to directly contact SDL at S Global Knowledge Park, 19 A & 19 B, Sector-125, Noida-201301 (U.P.) regarding any queries /complaints. Alternatively, the subscriber can send an email to email@example.com .
18. The Subscriber hereby agrees and undertakes not to hold BSNL / SDL and/or or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, SDLs, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that the Subscriber may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of the present Offer.
19. The Subscribers / Participants including the highest scorer(s) understand and agree that BSNL/SDL shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Subscriber and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Gratification.
20. The Gratification(s) must be claimed within 30 (Thirty) days of receiving the intimation from SDL or from the date of publication of the list of successful participants/highest scorer(s) on the website as aforesaid, failing which BSNL/SDL reserves the right to forfeit the same. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any alternative Offer or promotion.
21. Apart from the entitlement to the above Gratifications, the successful participant/highest scorer or their legal heirs/successors/representative will have no other rights or claims against the Organisers.
22. This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of BSNL/ SDL. In case of force majeure conditions, no liability in whatsoever manner shall fall upon the Organisers.
23. The terms and conditions stated herein, shall not override the terms and conditions of the Subscriber Enrolment Form of the BSNL Cellular connections of any or all categories.
24. The Offer is valid subject to compliance with all formalities as required by BSNL/ SDL. Any failure on the part of the subscriber to comply with the specified formalities shall disqualify the Subscriber.
25. This Offer is subject to guidelines / directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
26. The decision of BSNL and SDL in respect of all transactions under this Offer shall be final and binding. BSNL and SDL reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria at its sole discretion at anytime during itb s validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Subscriber.
27. The Terms & Conditions are subject to laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi.
28. Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED by Organisers including, but not limited to, meeting of the Participant’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of any offer/scheme, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any Gratification, goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer; (b) The participant expressly agrees that his/her participation in the Offer is at the participant’s sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the website or through the Offer shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the Organisers.
29. The provisions of this service, the Offer and any other promotional endeavours may not be used for any commercial purpose by any person.
30. Organizers reserve the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify any participant who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or Terms and Conditions of the Offer. Failure by Organizers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
31. Organizersb and their officials including their directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any participant in respect of the Offer.
32. The terms and conditions stated herein shall not override the terms and conditions of the Subscriber Enrolment Form.
33. This Offer is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Department of Telecommunications or any other statutory authority from time to time.
34. All disputes, differences or any other matters in relation to and arising out of this contest or pertaining to the rules and regulations or the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration by a Sole Arbitrator to be jointly appointed by Chief Operating Officer of BSNL and Spice Digital Limited, whose decision shall be final and binding under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi and Arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in English Language. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts situated at New Delhi only.
|Zone||MSISDN||Prize||Gift amount||Circle||Contest Name||MODE|
|South||94XXXXXX17||Spice Handset||10,000||Kerala||Dial & Win – I||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX10||Cash Voucher||5,000||AP||Dial & Win – I||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX79||Cash Voucher||5,000||AP||Dial & Win – I||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX55||Cash Voucher||5,000||Bangalore||Dial & Win – I||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX72||Cash Voucher||5,000||Kerala||Dial & Win – I||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX13||Spice Handset||10,000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – II||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX46||Spice Handset||10,000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – II||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX17||Spice Handset||10,000||Kerala||Dial & Win – III||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX46||Spice Handset||10,000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – III||USSD|
|South||98XXXXXX89||Android SmartPhone||6,000||Andhra Pradesh||Dial & Win – IV||USSD|
|South||73XXXXXX97||Android SmartPhone||6,000||Andhra Pradesh||Dial & Win – IV||USSD|
|South||93XXXXXX79||Android SmartPhone||6,000||Kerala||Dial & Win – IV||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX04||Gold Coins||2500||Karnataka||Dial & Win – IV||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX22||Gold Coins||2500||Kerala||Dial & Win – IV||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX95||Gold Coins||2500||Kerala||Dial & Win – IV||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX17||SmartPhone||5000||Kerala||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX47||Gold Coins||3000||Kerala||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX72||Gold Coins||3000||Kerala||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX88||Microwave||3000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX79||Microwave||3000||Andhra Pradesh||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX24||Travelling Bag||1000||Kerala||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX92||Travelling Bag||1000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX40||Watch||500||Kerala||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX21||Watch||500||Kerala||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX31||Watch||500||Kerala||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||85XXXXXX05||Watch||500||Andhra Pradesh||Dial & Win – V||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX17||Android SmartPhone||8000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – VI||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX46||1 GM Gold Coin||3000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – VI||USSD|
|South||97XXXXXX22||1 GM Gold Coin||3000||Dial & Win – VI||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX79||1 GM Gold Coin||3000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – VI||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX79||LCD||6000||Andhra Pradesh||Dial & Win – VII||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX17||LCD||6000||Kerala||Dial & Win – VII||USSD|
|South||97XXXXXX22||SmartPhone||5000||Andhra Pradesh||Dial & Win – VII||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX17||Tablet||6000||Kerala||Dial & Win – VII||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX46||Smart Phone||5000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – VII||USSD|
|South||94XXXXXX27||Smart Phone||5000||Karnataka||Dial & Win – VII||USSD|